rach question is a 3 point question
- 1) Exploring space is a great idea – but what’s in it for us?
- 2) In a space program dominated by robotic spacecraft and landers, what role remains for human beings?
- 3) How will the us government respond if china puts an astronaut on the moon?
- 1) Why was plum island initially favored for working with highly infectious animal disease?
- 2) Why does the department of homeland security think plum island is no longer an appropriate location?
- 3) Why is foot-in-mouth disease considered a “trade disease?”
- 1) What are “dual-use” technology’s?
- 2) Does creating a synthetic cell disprove the idea that life is scared?
- 3) How long before you think it will be before synthetic biology can be done at home? Is the prospect frightening?