Using these articles, complete the following:
- Provide your position on the issue in the articles assigned to you.
- State and explain a key objection to your position on this issue.
- Despite the objection, develop a counterargument to defend your position. (This will likely be an “engulf-and-devour” argument.)
You may use the M1: Assignment 2 readings as sources for evidence and facts. Be sure to do the following:
- Use additional references to support your arguments and provide evidence as needed.
- Use key language and phrases suggested in your readings.
- Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
Write your initial response in 200–300 words. Be sure to reply to at least two of your classmates using at least 75 words per response.
- Lewis, J. (2007, January 6). The moral line in medicine shifts once again. The Independent, p. 37. (ProQuest Document ID 311096455). http://search.proquest.com.libproxy.edmc.edu/docview/311096455/abstract?source=fedsrch&accountid=34899
- Singer, P. (2007, January 26). A convenient truth [Op-Ed]. The New York Times, p. A.21. (ProQuest Document ID: 433487228). http://search.proquest.com.libproxy.edmc.edu/docview/433487228/abstract?source=fedsrch&accountid=34899