(I need this by monday morining eastern-time before noon please)
PLEASE INCLUDE PICTURES AND BREIF EXPLANATIONS WITHIN THE SLIDES AND DETAILED SPEAKER NOTES ARE A MUST, PLEASE
Create a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, including detailed speaker notes, on traditional and contemporary psychodynamic theories. Include the following for each theory:
A description of the main propositions
A description of the main components
An analysis of the strengths and limitations
An explanation of how the theories are similar to one another
An explanation of how the theories differ from one another
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
• Describes the main propositions of each theory
• Describes the main components of each theory
• Analyzes the strengths and limitations of each theory
• Explains how the theories are similar to one another
• Explains how the theories differ from one another
Organization and Development
• The presentation is 10 to 12 slides.
• The presentation is clear and organized; major points are supported by details, examples, or analysis.
• The presentation uses visual and auditory aids appropriately and effectively.
• The presentation effectively incorporates design elements, such as font, color, headings, and spacing.
• The presentation is logical, flows, and reviews the major points.
Mechanics and Format
• The assignment file is presentable and functional; for example, the audio clips are audible, visual components are viewable, and links work appropriately.
• Rules of grammar, usage, and punctuation are followed; spelling is correct throughout the presentation.
• The presentation is consistent with APA guidelines.