ENT586 University Phoenix The Risks to Enterprise Information Security PPT.
YOU JUST HAVE TO DO SLIDES 6,7,8 WITH FOOTNOTES AND PEER REVIEW. ALL THE REFERENCES TO THE REFERENCE PAGE.
Resource: Enterprise Risk Management Methodology Presentation Grading Guide
- Baltzan, P., and Phillips, A. (2015). Business Driven Information Systems (5th ed).
- Week 5 articles
Analyze the risks to enterprise information security in a presentation with a minimum of 10 to 12 slides which includes:
- A description of the common enterprise information risks
- An explanation of the process of assessing enterprise exposure to risk
- A summary of the enterprise risk management process
- A description of risk mitigation techniques
- A breakdown of the participants in the risk management process
Cite a minimum of 5 peer-reviewed references from the University of Phoenix Library.
Format consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.
- Center for Writing Excellence
- Reference and Citation Generator
- Grammar and Writing Guides
- Learning Team Toolkit
Copyright 2018 by University of Phoenix. All rights reserved.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post ENT586 University Phoenix The Risks to Enterprise Information Security PPT appeared first on Top Premier Essays.