for miss professor only.
Go to an online career/employment site, such as http://www.monster.com, http://www.careerbuilder.com or http://www.jobing.com/ and search for jobs in the psychology field. You may also review and use the job descriptions/classifieds provided in the Unit 2 Readings, if you like. After you have explored the job listings for a while, choose two of the jobs that interest you.
Then, for each job, complete the following using the template provided:
- List the job title, job description and education/licensure requirements.
- List the skills needed for the job, taken both from the job description and your own analysis of the job.
- Be sure to list at least five skills, three of which are specific skills in the psychology field.
- Explain why each of the skills listed in #2 would be needed to succeed in the position you have selected.
- Discuss why this particular job interests you and how it may be a good fit for you in the future.