OV SCORE NO MORE THAN 20%!!!
Write a 900–1,200 word paper
You have been hired to manage a particular aspect of the new adult addictions center. It is your job to write a proposal to bring to the next board meeting so that funds can be allocated to initiate your plans. This is the brainstorming stage of the planning. Your proposal will need to be scrutinized by the board before it approves it. It is important to be as specific and detailed as possible to justify the needs of your department before going forward. It is also important to be realistic, but at the same time expand your ideas, goals, and aspirations into doable actions because this board wants you to think outside of the box.
Before starting this assignment, come together as a group, and decide on which of the following roles each member of your group will take on:
- Case management
- Client advocacy
- Community resources
- Finances (e.g., managed care, insurance, and self-pay)
- Medical (e.g., medication, health and wellness groups, psychiatrist, and nurse)
- Other needs (e.g., social, legal, nutritional, educational, employment, and medical)
Write a 900–1,200 word paper that addresses the following:
- What is the department’s role within the organization, and what are its responsibilities?
- What are the client needs or services that are addressed by this department?
- What individuals and resources are needed to provide those services?