Select 1 of the organizations that you have reviewed or already discussed in one of your Individual Projects. Identify a gap or gaps in the organization’s corporate social responsibility plan. Create a presentation that will help the organization close the gap or gaps that exist in terms of social responsibility. Be sure to address the following in your presentation:
- Identify any ethical issues and legal issues.
- Identify how the issues violate utilitarianism, social contract theory, or Kant’s categorical imperative principles.
- Identify the stakeholders affected by the gap or gaps.
- Propose an action plan to help bridge the gap or gaps and improve the company’s relationship with its stakeholders.
- Discuss the checks and balances that are required and why.
- Explain how your action plan will benefit the organization overall and why it is necessary.
- Propose Next Steps.
- Wrap up your presentation with a conclusion.
A minimum of 4 references should be used to reinforce your thoughts. Be sure to include these both as in-text citations on your slides and on your reference slide.
Use the Notes section within PowerPoint to expand your thoughts.
12-15 slides including title page and reference page
- Case 1
- Case 2
- Article 1
- Article 2
- Article 3
- Article 4
- Article 5
You just pick one of the organization to do the slide on