Select one of the following job roles, and search the Internet to find a case in which this type of specialist was involved:
- Forensic psychologist.
- Forensic psychiatrist.
- Forensic social worker.
- Forensic counselor.
Search one scholarly article on a type of mental health forensic specialist. Use the job role and case you selected above, along with the scholarly article you located, to write a paper in which you respond to the following:
- Describe how the job role you selected is unique compared to other mental health forensic careers.
- Describe the person’s professional role and tasks performed in the selected case.
- Describe the scholarly article you selected and what the author(s) communicate about the area of specialization.
- Explain the role of a forensic specialist as represented in scholarly literature.
- Write coherently to support a central idea with correct grammar, usage, and mechanics as expected of a psychology professional.
- Use APA style and formatting.
.APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA style and formatting.Length: 3â4 double-spaced, typed pages.Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.