Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper that explores personality characteristics.
Address the following in your paper:
- How do psychologists define personality? Provide an overview of the definition of personality.
- Researchers use a number of different methods to study personality. Three of the most commonly used methods are case studies, correlational designs, and experimental designs or true experiments.
- How do these methods differ?
- What kind of information does each provide?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of each method?
- Within your paper, you must use at least 3 cited sources: the text book, and peer-reviewed journal article and one other source of your choosing.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. Keep in mind that in addition to using citations, APA formatting also requires a clear introduction and conclusion, as well as correct title and reference pages.