LASA: Research Proposal
Submit your final research paper to the Dropbox by Wednesday, March 20, 2017. It should include a cover page, an abstract, an introduction, a literature review, a methodology, and a reference page. The cover page, abstract and reference page are not to be included in the length of the paper.
Your final paper should be double-spaced, 8–10 pages in length, and properly edited.
Please use the following outline:
- Introduction (2–3 pages)
- Introduction (including the statement of the problem)
- Purpose of the study
- Research question and hypotheses
- Theoretical framework
- Operational definitions
- Literature review (3 pages)
- Review of research topic (as covered by the literature)
- Methodology (3–4 pages)
- Research design
- Data analysis
- Limitations of the study (i.e., threats to validity)
- Ethical issues
- Dissemination strategy
- Reference page
All written assignments and responses should follow APA rules for attributing sources.
- By March 20, 2017, submit your document.
This LASA is worth 300 points and will be graded according to the following rubric.