Personality psychology explores individual differences: what characteristics make you different, unique, and… well, you?
- Complete the International Personality Item Pool Representation of the NEO PI-RTM (either the short or long version).
- Explain the five domains of personality.
- Interpret your score, noting aspects of the assessment that are interesting to you.
- Illustrate each dimension of your personality with personal examples.
- Watch Bringing up Monkey and read “The interplay between culture and personality”.
- Differentiate between malleable versus rigid elements of personality.
- Relate elements of your own personality that may be particularly impacted by social and cultural contexts that you have experienced.
- Remember to use your own academic voice and apply in-text citationsappropriately throughout your post.