PROMPT: ANSWER ALL 5 QUESTIONS
- Describe 3 reasons psychology can be described as both a science and non-science.
- Discuss Aristotle’s views on emotions. Identify 3 ways that Aristotle’s views on emotions influence the practice of psychology today.
- Summarize Descartes’s view of the mind–body relationship. Identify 3 ways that Descartes’ view of the mind-body relationship influences the practice of psychology today.
- Explain the concept of empiricism. What was it in other philosophies that the empiricists opposed most? Identify 3 ways that empiricism is evident in the practice of psychology today.
- Explain behaviorism. Explain 3 ways behaviorism influences the practice of psychology today.
250 WORDS FOR EACH QUESTION
TIMES NEW ROMAN 12 FONT
SUMMARIZE IN OWN WORDS/NO IN TEXT CITATIONS AT ALL
NO GRAMMAR ISSUES/NO ERRORS
4-5 CREDIBLE SCHOLARLY SOURCES REFERENCES FOR EACH QUESTION