For the final section of your project, discuss your own chronosystem in terms of sociohistorical events and conditions that have affected or continue to affect your life. Be sure to discuss them on a macro level, keeping the focus on the effects of time at a historical level. Cite any resources used in APA format.
Once completed, piece each section of your ecosystem self-analysis together into one unified paper. Make sure to make smooth transitions between each system. Your final paper should follow this structure:
- Introduction and thesis, including research information of Ecosystems Theory and how it is applied to an individual
- Self-analysis of individual as a system
- Self-analysis of the micro and mesosystems
- Self-analysis of the exosystem
- Self-analysis of the macrosystem
- Reflection of the chronosystem applied to self