For this assignment, talk about extraneous variables and then in a 1-2 page paper address the following:
- Explain your understanding of the extraneous variable.
- Describe a scenario where the existence of an extraneous variable could skew the results of a study.
- Discuss the variables being examined and explain how an extraneous variable can interfere with study’s results.
- Be specific. Give examples.
- Be sure to proofread your work to eliminate spelling and grammar errors. Paper should be in APA format.