You will consolidate information across the four peer-reviewed journal articles selected in Weeks 2 and 3 into an essay related to PTSD in women. To that end, your essay will contain a critique of the instruments used, the identification of their psychometric properties, and an explanation of the data-gathering procedures used by each of the researchers of the studies.
Write a literature review of the four peer-reviewed journal articles that you selected in Weeks 2 and 3 (attached). In your literature review, address the following:
- Write critical analyses of the measuring tools used to tap the essence of the construct, concept, or attitude under investigation.
- Report the psychometric characteristics of each of the tools.
- Describe the procedures used by the researchers to collect data for each specific study. Your paper should be 8 to10 pages in length, not including the title and references pages.
- Present your assignment in an 8- to 10-page Microsoft Word document.
- Submit a Turnitin.com Report.
- Cite all sources in APA format.
- Support all reasoning with research and examples.